Friday, February 17, 2012

The fifth day...

I decided that the total fast is probably not too healthy to stick to for too long. I was starting to get pretty sick so my fiancee told me I needed to start eating something. I am just going to go straight to my vegan diet with an allowance of 1200 calories a day. I'm already seeing a difference in my size. It doesn't look like I have lost too much weight in the mirror, but 2XL t-shirts are starting to seem pretty big on me. I need to buy a scale. Seems kind of stupid that I don't have one, but on the other hand I don't want to obsess too much over it either. I've been slacking a bit on the exercise, mostly because I don't have a treadmill or anything at home. Walking has been kind of out of the question because of the weather. I've been thinking about getting a face mask at Dick's Sporting Goods or something that allows me to walk even when we have hail outside. Deb has been making sure that I watch the carbohydrates and eat more veggies and protein. That has been going a lot better since going vegan. My first night I ate quesadillas with soy cheese and salsa. That went really well. The meal was filling and racked up only about 320 calories. I'm trying to stick to a 300 calorie meal 100 calorie snack plan. The highest I should go in a day is 1400, but I am really trying to stick to 1200. My goal right now is to shoot between 195-220 lbs. It all depends on how I look at both sizes, and how much muscle I have when I get down to that size. I feel that when I was 230 I looked like crap, but I also had almost no muscle after the starvation. Even at 195 lbs I had way too much fat on my body with no muscle.

I feel that if I can keep this rate up that I should be at my target weight by May or June.

No comments:

Post a Comment