Day three if fasting. It's so hard not to eat. I never realized how much food dominated my life. Everything that I do involves food in some way. Playing video games usually. involves snacking, watching television involves eating since most of my meals are in front of the tv, even driving can be difficult without picking up fast food or a bag of chips. I can always come up with some sort of excuse to eat. Since being on my fast there have been ups and downs. The tough parts are having so many cravings to eat. Commercials on television, cooking (for my fiancee and her son), some pretty bad headaches, hunger mixed together with nausea, and fatigue. The ups are it feels like my mental clarity is starting to come back. I am able to keep my train of thought going and don't blank out as often. I am hoping this will get me through school more easily now. I know I am not unintelligent but I feel like it with how foggy my thought process is.
Only four days left on the fast. Then I start my vegan diet. If people are saying that I am just going to gain all that weight back then just understand that I am really thinking this through. After the fast I am going vegan, most likely not permanently, but just to help me lose weight. After not eating, vegan sounds awesome. I would have never eaten like that before. I just am completely changing my lifestyle for the better.
No comments:
Post a Comment